So, if you are feeling:
· Frumpy, dowdy, or old fashioned.
· Frustrated with your look.
· Annoyed by buying the wrong makeup products and having a draw full of products you never use.
· Unsure about what makeup looks suit you.
· Hesitant when shopping for beauty products because you do not know what products or colours suits you.
· Overwhelmed by rules that you think you should be following when it comes to beauty.
· Low priority, because you have a million other things to think about a beauty comes last.
· Blah about your look.
· Scared to try something new because you don’t know how to create it or if it would suit you.
· Tired of not feeling fantastic.
· "Old" or "invisible"- these descriptions make me sad, but I have heard these complaints so many times from my clients.
· Want to feel good about yourself.
· Lost your style or sense of playfulness when it comes to makeup.